When you gather your family around the table this Christmas, you’re going to want some reliably great tasting wines that your guests are going to love. No expense spared right – wrong! With our ‘JP Standard’ wines you get great tasting wines at great value prices.
Our ‘JP Standard’ Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection is perfect for a large dinner party, with flavours to suit all tastes and pairings. Beautifully packaged in our JP boxes, our selections make great gifts to send to your loved ones to enjoy at their festivities too.
The ‘JP Standard’ Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection offers 6 bottles of white and 6 bottles of red as in each case to include two of each of the following:
- FORGERON DUBOIS MERLOT from Languedoc; an eminently quaffable red which will leave you wanting more.
- MONT ROCHER CARIGNAN VIELLES VIGNES from the same region; a soft and fruity, easy drinking wine with nice tannins.
- PALAZZO DEL MARE NERO D'AVOLA from Sicily; an easy drinking, soft and fruity red.
- For whites, it’s the PALAZZO DEL MARE CATARRATTO from Sicily – a crisp, zingy and tangy white that makes an excellent Aperitif.
- The ANIMADO TORRONTES, PINOT GRIS BLEND from Argentina and a truly great, aromatic.
- Fruity Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand; MAYFLY.